Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just Another Dream.......

I can feel the wind on my face, I feel like I have wings. We're up above in the sky, we can see everything. We race through the forests, with the towering trees, and glide over the rivers. However far we go, you never get slow, you seem to give me the shivers. It is now night and we dance under the moon, and gallop through the rolling hills. The owls hoot, the rabbits scoot, I am now getting the chills.

Midnight has come,and I can not hold on, I have begone to fall asleep. You start to slow down, and I fall to the ground, and I realize........

you were just a dream.

6 comments:

horse@hrt/Marlee said...

thats such a good poem!!! luv ur bff (\__ /)
(='.'=)
(")__(") its a bunny!!!!

sidney said...

oh my gosh! that is sooo good. YOU SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR!

Hannah said...

Hey sid i love your poem because you write so well, and i can picture your dream in my mind. Your such a good writter.

Hannah Merrow

Layla said...

its so beautiful
i love it

Marina's Blog said...

whoah...thats really good. i like it because you described the scene really imaginatively. keep writing!!!

sidney said...

thanx Marina.